Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday...


I couldnt choose what to write about..
One of my friends is in NYC reuniting with a guy we met out on St Pattys Day!
which is crazy and exciting all at the same time:) --------------------------->
My dad moved into his BRAND NEW never lived in Apartment today despite the 6 inches of snow they got on Monday, and although it was hard down sizing, he looks forward to a less stressful way of living.
I got a new kitchen floor yesterday, and i hate it! and teh man that installed it, he peed in our bathroom and left teh seat up and when i wentto use it i sat down and almost fell in... this made me hate the floor even more!
And it seems that 10 of the 12 kids in my class have runny GREEN snotty noses, and dont have the language skills to ask for tissues?? so they walk up to me with green snot rolling/dripping down their chins!!!! nice.
And i anxiously await tomorrow's OPRAH- (A pregnant man.)

1 comment:

Lindsay Jane said...

BTW, Oprah was dumb...that "man" is really a woman that had a sex change. Not as cool as Oprah made it seem.