Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding Planning

WOW. Its been awhile since I last blogged, huh?

I originally thought it would be really fun, and i would totally be into it, but it's not been the first thing on my mind, as you can see.

Lindsay makes it look so easy!!!

I have been a pretty busy lady, since my last blog I have gotten engaged, and as much as I would like to say Ive been busy planning my wedding....

I have not.

I have this weird feeling that everything is just going to come together at the end, and its fine to think, but in the end I know that I need to put a little effort into all of it.

Its a lot to do. And I think the last email I got from some wedding website said that I have about 8 months left and listed all of the things that I should currently be working on..... Ill get there.

I had a great Thanksgiving with Brian's family and we got to spend our day with Riley, so that was fun. I hope you all had a great Holiday, and I'll work on being better at this blogging stuff.

AIDS AWENESS DAY- Wear your red ribbon in memory of those that have lived and continue to live with AIDS- ADVOCATE!

1 comment:

Lindsay Jane said...

My secret to success is writing several posts at one time, saving them as drafts and then every day I go into the post options link on the post and change the date to today's. Honestly, it has made all the difference